Our Little Family

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Little "Big" Man on Campus

Really? A year? Already? Our precious Spiderman surprised us with his quick debut when I was pregnant.  We had a less than wonderful 9 months during pregnancy, and then a pretty dramatic delivery.  Spiderman has grown like a weed.  My little red-headed box of sunshine!  A red-headed child, geez, and not at all the quiet personality of his sweet father, he is a FIRECRACKER!  He smiles only when he wants to.  But if you can get him laughing, oh watch out, his giggle box and funny faces are never ending.  He knows what he wants in life, and he studies people.  He stares and takes EVERYTHING in.  Sometimes he just looks and looks, I find myself just wondering what is going on in that cute little head of his.  He is just like his big brother, he wants to please you.  He is growing up all so quickly.  I know he knows that around our house, yeah, he's the little, "big" man on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment